- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Building C has just completed and provides highly sustainable space with a roof top club room and terrace, plus a waterfront park.
- 14 storey office with amazing views
- Club house and large roof terrace for occupiers to share
- Balcony on every floor
- Waterfront public park
- Energy efficient building
Building C Assembly has completed construction and provides best in class office space overlooking a new waterfront park. Building A Assembly (200,000 sq ft) is let to BT and Building B will complete shortly.
The AHMM designed scheme includes impressive new public open spaces fronting the Floating Harbour. Building C has a roof top terrace and club room for all tenants in the building to enjoy.
This scheme can offer suites from 2,600 sq ft upwards.
Bristol is the largest city in the southwest of England but it is surprisingly easy to navigate. Assembly Bristol's central location means it is easily accessible for all parts of the city and Greater Bristol by public transport. Over 40 bus routes operate throughout the city and its suburbs. Cycling, walking and using the ferry are also popular commuting options in Bristol. Bristol Temple Meads is the principal rail station with connections south through Taunton and Exeter to Plymouth and Penzance, west into Wales, east to Bath, Reading and London Paddington and north through Birmingham to Scotland. The site is 20 minutes by car from Bristol Airport, where direct flights are available to all major UK and European destinations.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.