Location and Transport
Bristol is the largest city in the southwest of England but it is surprisingly easy to navigate. Assembly Bristol's central location means it is easily accessible for all parts of the city and Greater Bristol by public transport. Over 40 bus routes operate throughout the city and its suburbs. Cycling, walking and using the ferry are also popular commuting options in Bristol. Bristol Temple Meads is the principal rail station with connections south through Taunton and Exeter to Plymouth and Penzance, west into Wales, east to Bath, Reading and London Paddington and north through Birmingham to Scotland. The site is 20 minutes by car from Bristol Airport, where direct flights are available to all major UK and European destinations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.