- Energy rating
Substantial sea facing commercial premises at the of Plymouth Hoe. New 125 year lease available. All offers by 31st July 2020.
Plymouth Dome occupies a central position on The Hoe, opposite the Tinside salt water Lido and South West of Smeaton’s Tower. The position takes full advantage of the view over Plymouth Sound, a view enjoyed by both the inhabitants of Plymouth and the year round visitors to Britain's Ocean city.
Director - Planning & Development South
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.