- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
121 acre development opportunity
- Design and build opportunities
- Planning permission for car showroom, office, industrialretail and residential
- 0.6 miles to A64
Planning has now been obtained for a variety of uses at Scarborough Business Park, which is an 83 acre development opportunity.
Scarborough Business Park occupies a prominent position adjacent to the A64 approximately four miles south of Scarborough town centre. Scarborough Business Park has the ability to provide commercial premises to suit a variety of business needs and operations. Businesses will benefit from an infrastructure which meets the latest requirements against an attractive backdrop of natural landscaping.
High quality premises can be built to suit occupiers specific requirements and can be offered on either a freehold or a leasehold basis. Quoting rents together with terms and freehold prices are available on request.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.