Location and Transport
Pool lies under the authority of Cornwall Council and is situated at the northern edge of a conurbation comprising Camborne, Pool and Redruth. The Camborne-Pool-Redruth (CPR) urban area (which includes the satellite villages) has been the focus of significant investment over the last 10 years to improve infrastructure, housing, employment and leisure opportunities and is now the largest urban and industrial area in Cornwall with a population of circa 45,200 (2011 census).
Pool lies on the northern edge of the CPR area approximately 2 miles to the west of Redruth, 14 miles to the west of Truro and 12 miles to the north west of Falmouth. The A30 trunk road from Launceston through to Penzance now by-passes the conurbation around its northern edge.
Newquay Cornwall Airport is situated circa 28 miles to the north east, whilst Camborne Rail Station lies 2 miles to the south-west and provides links onto the mainline network.
The site forms part of the Cornwall College Camborne campus, strategically located on the northern edge of Pool,
south of the A30 dual carriageway Tolvaddon junction with the A3047 close to the Camborne retail park and Trevenson Gateway business district to the south west and Pool Innovation Centre to the south east. New housing has been developed by Redrow and Linden on nearby land to the east and south.
The College has reinvested in campus facilities and consolidating its curriculum delivery into more modern buildings
on adjoining retained land to the west. This facilitated the release of land and buildings no longer deemed suitable or required for College operations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.