Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
28 Outland Road
PL2 3DF Plymouth
Read more description
Freehold mixed-use redevelopment opportunity occupying a prominent position off Outland Road in Plymouth.
- Hotel-led development
- Full planning consent
- Prominent position
- Suitable for alternative uses (STP)
The property occupies a prominent position off Outland Road, which provides the primary route into the city from the north. The site outlined in red extends to 0.35 hectares (0.86 acres) and is situated adjacent to the Plymouth Life Centre and Home Park, the events venue and stadium for Plymouth Argyle Football Club. Access to the site is provided from Mayflower Drive.
The area outlined in blue is owned by Plymouth City Council and provides a 16-space car park and underdeveloped land totalling 0.19 hectares (0.47 acres).
The majority of buildings currently provide a veterinary practice with kennels and cattery arranged across several buildings of varying specification. A two-storey section with painted rendered elevations is situated towards the front of the property. Single storey extensions run adjacent to Mayflower Drive with a glazed entrance to the veterinary practice.
Externally, the site provides a hard surfaced car parking area to the north and undeveloped land to the rear of the buildings and towards the south.
Location and Transport
Plymouth is a coastal port located on the South Devon coast at the mouth of the River Tamar and the River Plym. The city is the second largest commercial centre in the south west of England after Bristol and has a resident population of 256,700 (2011 census).
Plymouth is located approximately 244 miles south west of London, 120 miles south west of Bristol and 45 miles south west of Exeter.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.