- Energy rating
Residential Development Opportunity
- Unique opportunity to acquire a residential city centre development site within Manchester City Centre
- c. 0.56 ha / 1.38 acres
- Superb location in close proximity to Castlefield and Deansgate which are both established and sought-after residential locations
- Feasibility study identifies scope to provide upwards of 156 residential units within 4 blocks
- Full vacant possession available
- The area is popular with professionals who are attracted by the lifestyle benefits, proximity to the city centre and metrolink access
JLL are pleased to bring to market the residential development site at St George's House & Court, Chester Road, Manchester, M15 4JE, an exciting opportunity to acquire an excellent city centre site.
Offers invited unconditional & Subject to Planning.
The indicative scheme, created by multi-award-winning architect Hodder+Partners, identifies scope to deliver upwards of 156 residential units within 4 blocks, rising to 7 floors, in a modern style befitting the prominent gateway location.
The vendors are open to consider alternative proposals for the site.
Formally occupied by Beever & Struthers who have now relocated with full vacant possession available.
By appointment with sole agent.
For further information, details of the guide price and guidance on the proposal, please contact the sole agent.
Additional information is available via a dataroom, access can be arranged upon request.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs associated with this transaction.
Part Long Leasehold (129-years remaining) and part Freehold site.
Located south-west of Manchester City Centre, the site sits in-between Chester Road, Barrack Street, Anne Nuttal Road and Lower Moss Lane, directly opposite Sky Gardens and is within walking distance of the River Irwell and the Bridgewater Canal. Access to the site is currently off Chester Road to the north.
The area is popular with professionals who are attracted by the lifestyle benefits, proximity to the city centre and metrolink access.
The site is well positioned within Manchester City Centre with convenient access to public transport connections.
• c. 20 metres to Hulme Hall Road Bus stop (1 min walk)
• 0.24 miles to Cornbrook Tram Stop (7 min walk)
• 0.5 miles to Deansgate Train Station (10 min walk)
• 0.8 miles to St Peters Sq (19 min walk)
• 0.8 miles to Spinningfields (19 min walk)
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.