- Energy rating
The property is the former site of an agricultural machinery merchant. A number of warehouses and industrial buildings exist.
- Excellent town centre location
- Freehold with vacant possession
- Unconditional and conditional offers for the freehold invited
There is both local and national planning policy support for the redevelopment of the site for alternative uses. The site presents an opportunity of a variety of users, subject to planning, including residential, mixed use and commercial.
Any proposal for the re-development of the site should take full advantage of its town centre to maximise development potential.
There are a number of development constraints which may require further investigation: these include:
The property benefits from mains water, drainage, gas and electricity.
The property is being offered for sale freehold with vacant possession subject to site relocation.
Method of Sale
The site is being sold through informal tender. Either unconditional or subject to planning proposals are sought.
Honiton is located 22 miles North East of Exeter. The town benefits from good road communications, with access to the North, East and West via the A30, A35, A373 and A375. The motorway can be reached at Junction 29 from the dual carriageway along the A30 to Exeter (12 miles).
The property is situated in the town centre with principle access from the High Street via West End and local access from King Sturge.
Associate - Value and Risk Advisory - Residential
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.