- Energy rating
UNITY LIVING PLOT R1 - RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Part of outline planning permission ref 15/01300/OUTA
- Plot R1 extends to approximately 11.8 acres (gross) / 9.3 acres (net)
- Affordable housing requirement of 9% of the total dwellings
Unity is a new award-winning development covering an area of 250 hectares (618 acres) in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Unity is one of the largest regeneration and infrastructure projects of its kind in the UK and is delivering a mixed-use development of regional importance. Following completion of development, Unity will provide over 3,000 new homes in a broad range of settings and styles, a new town centre, offline marina, school and transport hub. There are over 85 hectares (210 acres) dedicated to a variety of new commercial uses.
Part of outline planning permission ref 15/01300/OUTA
Plot R1 extends to approximately 11.8 acres (gross) / 9.3 acres (net)
Affordable housing requirement of 9% of the total dwellings
Services / Ground
The plot will benefit from connectivity to mains water, drainage and electricity. In addition it will be delivered remediated and to set levels. Further details of which are available in the dataroom.
Unity is situated in a prime strategic location on the eastern section of the M18/M180 motorway corridor, providing excellent access to the east coast ports at Immingham, Hull and Grimsby.
22 miles from Sheffield, 43 miles from York, 33 miles from Leeds, 61 miles from Manchester and 170 miles from London. The site has direct rail links to a number of destinations such as Sheffield, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Rotherham and the Meadowhall Shopping Centre via Hatfield & Stainforth railway station.
Unity Way provides direct access to/from junction 5 of the M18 as well as Hatfield and Stainforth railway station which provides regular services and a 15 minute journey time to Doncaster East Coast mainline station.
Senior Surveyor - Land & Development
Director - Residential Land & Development
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.