Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Former Coleg y Cymoedd Campus
CF44 8ST Aberdare
Read more description
The site comprises approximately 11.2 acres (4.52 hectares) of land, as shown edged red on the enclosed plan. The majority of the site, approximately 8.6 acres (3.48 hectares), is the Aberdare campus of Coleg y Cymoedd. The site, including the existing campus buildings, is to be sold with vacant possession.
The site is situated within the defined settlement boundary of Cwmdare. Coleg y Cymoedd is proposing to submit an outline planning application for residential development comprising approximately 100 homes.
Location and Transport
Aberdare is located within the Rhondda Cynon Taf area, situated approximately 24 miles north of Cardiff. The site is situated on the western edge of the village of Trecynon, approximately 1.4 miles to the north west of Aberdare town centre with access off Cwmdare Road. The A465 Heads of the Valleys road lies approximately 2 miles to the north. Nearby occupiers include Maesgwyn School opposite has recently been sold for residential development with construction due to commence in spring of 2017.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.