Location and Transport
Ruabon is a town situated within the administrative county borough of Wrexham, approximately 5 miles south of Wrexham Town Centre and 7 miles east of Llangollen. The town enjoys good transport communications being located within close proximity to the A483 dual carriageway, which links with Wrexham to the north and Oswestry to the south. Ruabon is also connected to the national rail network by the Shrewsbury to Chester line. Intercity services call at Ruabon railway station en-route to destinations including Cardiff, Birmingham, Chester and Holyhead. The property sits within the established and popular Vauxhall Industrial Estate.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.