- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
- 200m from Shirley Railway Station
- 3.5 miles from J4 M42
- Direct frontage off Haslucks Green Road
- Sits on a site of 0.692 acres
The building has been measured on a gross internal (GIA) basis and extends to approximately the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground and First Floor Offices||1,393||129.41|
The property is situated off Haslucks Green Road and comprises a two-storey office to the front, a three bay steel truss factory and a steel portal frame unit to the rear. To the side is an ancillary workshop.
The Ground and first floor office building is a mixture of brick and glazed elevations and contains a reception, cellular offices and WC facilities. The central section which is of a three bay steel design is surmounted by steel trussed roof, with a minimum of height to eaves of 3.68 metres. Within this area is a manufacturing area and ancillary modular offices. To the rear is a modern building extension which is of steel portal frame design surmounted by a metal steel profile roof, with a minimum height to eaves of 2.52 metres.
Access to the manufacturing element is via two level access roller shutter doors, one to the front (3.08 metres width x 3.12 metres height) and one to the rear (3.05 metres width x 4 metres height). Externally there is a car park to the front and a part hardcore/part concrete yard to the rear.
The property is self-contained and sits on a site of approximately 0.26 hectares (0.65 acres).
By appointment through JLL via the contact details below.
We understand the rateable value is £53,000. It is advised that interested parties make their own enquires with the Local Authority.
All costs quoted are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate where applicable
Shirley is ideally situated in a strategic position with junction 4 of the M42 motorway its the closest motorway junction, approximately 3 and half miles to the east, which has direct links with the M6 to the north and the M40 to the south. Birmingham city centre is approximately 8 miles to the northwest and Solihull town centre approximately 4 miles to the east. Shirley Train Station is situated on the same road and is within 200 metres of the building to the south.
Associate Director - UK Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.