Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
PL7 4JW Plymouth, Plympton, Newnham Industrial Estate
Size11,119 ft² / 1,033 m²
Read more description
Established waste transfer facility for sale on the instruction of Viridor Waste Management Ltd
- Investment opportunity
- Development potential STPP
- Secure, self-contained site
- Available due to relocation
The property operates as a self-contained waste transfer facility, within a site extending to 1.21 hectares (2.99 acres). The site is level and broadly rectangular.
The main building comprises a detached, industrial building of steel portal frame construction with single skin steel profile cladding to the elevations and single pitch, profile clad roof. The minimum working height is 8.13m. The unit has a solid concrete floor and has been fitted internally with a concrete retaining wall which spans the side and rear elevations and aids the loading / sorting of waste.
Externally, the site provides extensive hard surfaced and concrete yard storage with customer and employee parking to the entrance of the site.
Please contact the joint marketing agents.
Location and Transport
The property is located directly off Galileo Close on Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton.
It is situated within 6 miles of Plymouth City Centre and benefits from good regional road communications. Access is available from the A38 at either the Marsh Mills roundabout or the Plympton turn off.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.