Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Land At Bryn Serth
Size4,207,896 ft² / 390,914 m²
Read more description
FOR SALE - Large site allocated for mixed use development.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Total Site||4,220,964.01||392,140.39||Available|
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
Outline Planning Approval has previously been granted for Use Classes A3, C1, B1, B2 and B8, i.e. food and drink, hotel, business, industrial and warehousing. Please contact us if further information on planning is required.
- Build Status: New Build - Build to Suit
- Planning Status: Planning Consented
Location and Transport
Bryn Serth is located within the Northern Gateway regeneration area of Ebbw Vale and within the Welsh Government's Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone. The site fronts Bryn Serth Road, midway between Ebbw Vale town centre and the A465 Heads of the Valleys dual carriageway. Cardiff is located approximately 30 miles to the South of the site, with Newport located 22 miles to the South East.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.