- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Detached HQ Warehouse
- 8 loading doors
- Secure yard
- 1.2 miles from M3 junction 4
- Eaves height 7.6m with the extended warehouse at the rear increasing to 10m
- Three phase power supply
- 84 car parking spaces
A 2 level mezzanine providing 6,840 sq ft of accommodation suitable for small parts storage and picking, can also be made available.
The accommodation is measured on a gross internal basis as follows:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground floor restaurant/showroom||5,115||475.20|
|First floor office||5,115||475.20|
|Second floor office||5,304||492.76|
|First floor technical office||1,806||167.78|
The property comprises a detached warehouse property of portal frame construction and externally clad in brick and profile steel cladding. A three storey office block of brick construction, is prominently situated to the front of the building. This currently facilitates a staff restaurant and showroom on the ground and office accommodation on the upper floors.
At the front of the property is a self-contained office car park and a separate secure goods-in yard area for deliveries, lorry parking and 2 loading doors. The side elevation has a separate secure yard with 6 dock level doors.
The majority of the warehouse is racked out and has a multi storey mezzanine picking area and a 2 storey technical block.
The freehold interest of the propertyis being sold with full vacant possession.
0.5 miles to Blackwater Station
4.1 miles to Farnborough Station
1.2 miles to M3 Junction 4
12.4 miles to M4 Junction 10
47.2 miles to Southampton Docks
The property is situated in a prominent position fronting Stanhope Road in the Yorktown Business Estate of Camberley and within easy access of excellent local amenities including Tesco and M&S superstores, Sainsburys, Costa, Starbucks and Next.
Excellent road access is available with a 1.2 miles dual carriageway link to Junction 4 of the M3 motorway plus easy access north to Bracknell, Reading and the M4 motorway.
Blackwater station, on the Reading to Guildford line, is only a few minutes’ walk away.
Lead Director - Stockley Park- Heathrow
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.