- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Large Industrial Facility with Existing Planning Consent for Development and Refurbishment
- Can be split to provide 2 x 60,000 sq ft units
- Set within 11.85 acres
- Large Self Contained Facility
- 11 No. roller shutter doors
- Development or refurb opportunity
|Description||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
This detached property occupies a site of approximately 4.80 ha (11.85 acres) and is capable of being split to provide two units of 60,000 sq ft. The unit benefits from the following features:
- Manufacturing/ warehousing space
- 11No.roller shutter doors
- Eaves height 6.1m
- Both sodium and flourescent strip lighting
- Gas fired heaters and Ambi Rad radiators
- Sprinkler system
- Yard/ loading area
- Separate car parking
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
The property has planning consent to develop the exisiting factory into a food / pharmaceutical or high care manufacturing facility. The planning consent provides the opportunity to develop the site to suit an occupiers individual requirments. Full details on request.
Located in the Rhymney Valley, Aberbargoed falls within Caerphilly Country Borough. Situated to the East of Pengam Road (A4049), the unit is adjacent to Bowen Industrial estate. Aberbargoed is approximately 18 miles North of Cardiff, 13 miles to the South East of Merthyr Tydfil and 16 miles North West of Newport.
\rBargoed railway station is approximately 1.5 miles from the property which provides a direct line to Cardiff Central and links with national rail for regular services to London.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.