Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Blueprint, Plot 35, Walworth Business Park
SP10 5LH Andover
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size27,580-61,545 ft² / 2,562-5,718 m²
Read more description
The site is capable of holding industrial / warehouse buildings ranging from 25,000 - 60,000 sqft
- Design and build
- Turn key units available to let or for sale
- Units available from 20,000 sq ft up to 60,000 sq ft
Industrial / Warehouse units built to suit an occupiers needs ranging from 20,000 - 60,000 sqft. The finished unit will be available for sale or to let for a term of years to be agreed.
The units will be built to suit the occupier?s needs.
Finished buildings will be available to purchase (as a long leasehold interest) or To Let.
- Build Status
- Road: Closest Major Junction 1
- Driving time (minutes)
- Planning Status
Location and Transport
Blueprint is located in a prominent position on a corner plot at the junction of Walworth Road and south way on Walworth Business Park. Walworth Business Park lies adjacent to the A303 on the eastern side of Andover close to the town ring road. The business park is strategically located close to the M3 motorway as well as the A34 trunk road providing excellent road communications to London, the Midlands and the north, as well as Southampton and its busy port and international airport to the south.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.