Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
A des-res workspace postcode if ever we saw one - right in the midst of London's buzzing West End. These 2 top-notch Grade I listed Victorian buildings enjoy an understated elegance: laid-back Victorian meets sophisticated 1920s. The elegant high ceilings, decorative cornicing and use of traditional paint colours sit in direct contrast to the bold Ercol-style furniture, stylish wall murals and futuristic lighting. Tenants of our Bedford Square office space also have access to the key to Bedford Square Gardens. Ask us at reception if you fancy spending your lunch break in these beautiful surroundings!
- On Site Staff
- Air Conditioning
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.