Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
13 Hawley Crescent
NW1 8NP London
Nestled in one of London's most iconic postcodes, there's plenty of creative spirit here as well as a punk-rock approach to business. Just down the road from Camden Lock, there are plenty of food options to explore, and for after-work frivolity, you're in luck: as the famous area boasts plenty of old-school pubs and is dripping with art and culture. Inspiration on tap! Work.Life's firstborn, the Camden space is loaded with love and has a real family feel to it. Bustling and energetic, there is also dedicated desk space for those caught in the middle between hot-desking and private offices.
- Disable Access
- On Site Staff
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Parking
- Dog Friendly
- Event Space
- Phone Booths
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.