Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
50 Liverpool Street
EC2M 7PY London
50 Liverpool Street is in TOG’s Shoreditch & City neighbourhood, connecting it to buildings such as Lloyds Avenue, Warnford Court and One Canada Square, and the rest of the platform via the transport hub that sits on its doorstep. This means that although the Square Mile is the heartland of the City neighbourhood, it also takes in the innovative start up zone of Whitechapel and the shining towers of the Isle of Dogs. This diversity really does mean it’s a tale of two cities –from Starchitect-designed skyscrapers to winding historic lanes, Michelin-starred restaurants to historic pubs and rooftop cocktail bars to buzzing markets. For businesses that need to be at the centre of action in every sense, the Shoreditch & City neighbourhood provides a front row seat.
- On Site Staff
- Dog Friendly
- Phone Booths
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.