Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
31–35 Kirby Street
EC1N 8TE London
Kirby Street is located in TOG’s Midtown neighbourhood, linking it to buildings such as Summit House, The Bloomsbury Building and 24 Greville Street. Bringing more than a hint of Manhattan with it, London’s Midtown is a relatively recent introduction to the capital, despite the fact that it weaves together some of the city’s most historic locations. All of the original character, charm and quirkiness has been retained, offset with a cluster of independent villages just minutes from the City of London.
- On Site Staff
- Cycle Parking
- Event Space
- Phone Booths
- Breakout Areas
- Outdoor Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.