retail shopping centre
Fosse Park Shopping Centre
Fosse Park Avenue
LE19 1HY Leicester
Size700,000 ft² / 65,030 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
fosse park - The heart and soul of Leicestershire
- 11 shoppers per year
- 3,100 free parking spaces
- Multi-million pound extension due Autumn 2020.
- 86 minutes, average time spent per visit
- £79 average spend
Please contact us for unit availability.
Location and Transport
Fosse Park is the number one ranked shopping park in the UK and it’s set to be the largest too, with an informal ‘dawn ‘til dusk’
dining and shopping experience which will drive footfall and extend visitor dwell time. Main anchors at Fosse Park at Next and TK Max.
Fosse Park is positioned 4.5 miles south-west of Leicester city centre and accessed by the A536 and A5460 which is the principal
arterial link road between the city centre and the M1 motorway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.