Fosse Park Avenue
Leicester, LE19 1HY
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
700,000 ft² / 65,032.1 m²
Head of UK Retail
- Energy rating
Fosse park - The heart and soul of Leicestershire
- 3,100 free parking spaces
- Multi-million pound extension finished in Autumn 2020.
- 86 minutes, average time spent per visit
- £79 average spend
- Top 50 ranking of all retail centres based on catchment spend potential
Please contact us for unit availability.
Fosse Park is the number one ranked shopping park in the UK and it’s set to be the largest too, with an informal ‘dawn ‘til dusk’ dining and shopping experience which will drive footfall and extend visitor dwell time. Main anchors at Fosse Park are Next, M&S, Flannels and Primark. Since the expansion, Fosse Park is now the largest out-of-town shopping park in England.
Fosse Park is positioned 4.5 miles south-west of Leicester city centre and accessed by the A536 and A5460 which is the principal arterial link road between the city centre and the M1 motorway.
Head of UK Retail
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.