St. Georges Shopping & Leisure Centre
Harrow, HA1 1HS
£37,500 per ft²
- Space Available
306 - 696 ft² / 28.428 - 64.66 m²
Director - Retail
- Energy rating
SUBJECT TO VACANT POSSESSION
- 8m annual footfall
- Anchored by H&M, Vue Cinema, TK Maxx and Deichmann
- Prominently located with Harrow town centre, offering a natural extension to the high street.
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
The scheme is anchored by TK Maxx, Boots, Nando's, H&M and Vue. Recent occupiers include Puttstars and kokoro, along with a Deichmann upsize.
Kiosk C, sits adjacent to Ryman and Haute Dolci. With nearby occupiers including Nando's, Boots and Tortilla.
Located in Harrow, 20 minutes North West of Central London, St. George's Shopping Centre provides 215,000 sq ft of prime retail and leisure space across more than 30 units, a multi-storey car park with 650 spaces and a 12-screen cinema.
Director - Retail
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.