Location and Transport
Bristol benefits from being a top 10 city in the UK in terms of population, economy (GDP per head) and comparison retail expenditure. It is also the fourth most visited city in the UK.
There are 12.6 million tourist per annum and two top universities.
The centre is anchored by House of Fraser and Harvey Nicholls and benefits from an annual footfall of over 19 million.
Cabot Circus comprises 1.4 million sq ft including 120 shops, 15 flagship stores, a screen Cinema de Lux and a 2,600 space car park.
Global brands include Apple, Hollister, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Pull & Bear, Monki and COS.
The food & beverage offer includes the likes of Brasserie Blanc, L’Osteria, Cote, Wagamamas, Coal and Itsu.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.