- Energy rating
On the instruction of Barclays Bank Plc
- Prime opportunity
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
The grade two listed property comprises a substantial open floor ground floor banking hall with ancillary accommodation at first and second floor.
The property is let by way of a lease expiring 1st May 2028 and tenant only break option on 1st May 2023. Available by way of an assignment. A new lease might be available by the landlord. The lease is within the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
Each party to bear their own associated legal costs.
This property is located in prime position, fronting Market Place in Saffron Walden. An extremely busy and popular commuter town. The property is situated adjacent to Boots with other nearby occupiers including WHsmith and Holland&Barett.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.