- Energy rating
On the instruction of Barclays Bank PLC
- Prime unit to let on Market Place, Pontefract.
Prominent unit set across 4 floors with a GIA of over 6,000 sqft.
The ground floor comprises of an open plan banking hall, with offices and staff facilities across the first and second floors. The property also benefits from an entrance/exit at the rear which takes you to 25 car parking spaces.
Available by way of an assignment of a protected lease expiring 26th June 2026 at a rent of £73,500 per annum. A new lease may be available from the landlord.
Each party to bear their own costs.
Located in prime pitch on Market Place in the market town of Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
Nearby occupiers include M&S Foodhall, Boots, Wilkos, Greggs, WHSmith and Argos.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.