- Energy rating
On the instruction of Barclays Bank
Ground floor retail and basement ancillary space in a character terraced building.
Held by way of a Full Repairing and Insuring lease to 21/05/2028. There is a tenant only break clause at 21/05/2023. There is a rent review at 25/03/23.
Each party are to bear their own associated legal costs.
Zero payable until 1st April 2021 as a Government tax break following the Covid 19
Pandemic. Prior to that:
Rateable Value £24.500
Rates payable £12,225.50
The property is on the vehicular part of High Street amongst a range of operators including KFC, Papa Johns, Halifax and Bet Fred.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.