- Energy rating
On instruction of Barclays Bank PLC
- Benefits from an underground car park with circa 10 spaces.
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
The property comprises a detached 3 building property comprising of a large open plan banking hall to the ground floor with ancillary offices to the first and basement storage. The unit benefits from an underground car park with circa 10 spaces.
Available by way of an assignment of a protected lease expiring 21st March 2026. A new lease may be available from the landlord.
Each party to bear their own costs.
The property is located in a prime position on Station Road and a short walk from Hayes and Harlington station, which is served by the Elizabeth Line. The unit adjoins KFC with other retailers in close proximity including Boots, Poundland and Halifax.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.