Location and Transport
Falkirk is one of the principal towns within the central belt of Scotland and is situated approximately 15 miles east of Glasgow and 24 miles west of Edinburgh.
The town has a residential population in excess of 32,000 people and serves an estimated catchment of 140,000 within a 6 mile radius.
The subject premises are situated in the heart of the town centre on Newmarket Street, adjacent to Asda and George and close to the Council offices.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.