- Energy rating
On the instruction of Barclays Bank PLC
- Prominent unit in prime position on Upper Market Street
The unit is a standalone building set across 3 floors, with Barclays letting the ground and first. The ground floor is open plan sales accommodation with ancillary offices and additional space on the first floor.
There are also 8 car parking spaces to the rear of property as part of the lease.
Available by way of an assignment of a protected lease expiring 21st August 2026 at a rent of £55,000 per annum. A new lease may be available from the landlord.
Each party to bear their own costs.
Located in Eastleigh, Hampshire, the subject property is located on Upper Market Street. Both the bus station and train station are within 2 minute walking distance.
There is a large format Sainsbury's directly opposite with other notable occupiers nearby being: Superdrug, Greggs Millets, Costa Coffee and Specsavers.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.