- Energy rating
On the instruction of Barclays Bank PLC
- Prime Retail Opportunity
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
The property comprises of a double fronted 3 storey property consisting of a large open banking hall to the ground, ancillary space to the first floor and 2 strong rooms in the basement. The unit also benefits from 14 car parking spaces to the rear.
The property is let by way of a lease expiring 27th April 2026. Available by way of an assignment. A new lease might be available by the landlord. The lease is within the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
There is a lease which expires on 29th September 2080 for 6 car parking spaces and an additional lease expiring on 27th April 2026 for the plant. Both are to the rear of the property.
Each party to bear their own associated legal costs.
The property is located in a 100% prime pitch along the high street, and is within a 10 minute walk to the station, which provides a direct route to London Victoria.
Occupiers adjacent are Café Nero and Hamilton Studios Photography, with other retailers in close proximity including Prezzo, Coral and Lloyds along with a variety of local occupiers.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.