- No Commission
Windsor Business QuarterFavourite
67 Alma Road
SL4 3HD Windsor
47,287.00 - 242,279.00 ft² (4,393.10 - 22,508.45 m²)
Price on application
• Targeting BREEAM 'Excellent' and EPC B Rating
• Managed, secure environment
• 495 on-site secure car parking spaces providing a ratio of 1:489 sq ft net
• On-site cafe with high quality public realm amenity areas
• Flexible infrastructure to allow tenant to tailor M&E solution
Revised planning application submitted for mixed use scheme to include 100,000 sq ft office building over five floors.
|Floor / Unit||Description||Sq ft||Availability|
|Ground||Building 1||47,287||Coming Soon|
|Ground||Building 2||49,181||Coming Soon|
|Ground||Building 3||72,905||Coming Soon|
|Ground||Building 4||72,906||Coming Soon|
- Windsor Business Quarter (WBQ) will be a state-of-the-art, urban business park development in the historic Berkshire town of Windsor.
- For the first time, Windsor will have an outstanding office complex able to attract the very best employers, who in turn can offer their employees a workplace they will love.
- Sympathetic in design to its environment and central location, WBQ aims to bring economic prosperity to the town, encourage social inclusion for residents and be an inspirational place to go to work.
- Conveniently located locally, enviably located nationally and strategically located globally, WBQ and Windsor are a perfect match.
- Targeting BREEAM 'Excellent' and EPC B Rating
- Managed, secure environment
- M&E/ WC provision designed for an occupation of up to 1 person per 8 sqm
- Flexible infrastructure to allow tenant to tailor M&E solution
- LED office lighting and other low carbon energy initiatives
- 495 on-site secure car parking spaces providing a ratio of 1:489 sq ft net
- On-site café with high quality public realm amenity areas
- 2800 mm finished floor to ceiling height
- 150 mm full access raised floors
- 1500 mm internal planning grid
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease direct from the landlord.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
An outstanding headquarters office location, situated at the edge of the town centre of Royal Windsor and set in a mature landscape setting overlooking Vansittart Recreation Ground. The scheme is a 6 minute walk from Windsor Town centre and only 3 miles to Junction 6 of the M4.
Windsor's two stations are a short walk away or via a dedicated shuttle bus, serve Paddington and Waterloo with an approximate journey time of 30 minutes to Paddington and 50 minutes to London Waterloo.