Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Windsor Business Quarter
67 Alma Road
SL4 3HD Windsor
Size47,287-242,279 ft² / 4,393-22,508 m² (approx. 440-2,250 desks)
Read more description
Windsor Business Quarter
- Targeting BREEAM 'Excellent' and EPC B Rating
- Managed, secure environment
- 495 on-site secure car parking spaces providing a ratio of 1:489 sq ft net
- On-site cafe with high quality public realm amenity areas
- Flexible infrastructure to allow tenant to tailor M&E solution
Revised planning application submitted for mixed use scheme to include 100,000 sq ft office building over five floors.
|Ground||Building 1||47,287||Coming Soon|
|Ground||Building 2||49,181||Coming Soon|
|Ground||Building 3||72,905||Coming Soon|
|Ground||Building 4||72,906||Coming Soon|
| || ||242,279|| |
- Windsor Business Quarter (WBQ) will be a state-of-the-art, urban business park development in the historic Berkshire town of Windsor.
- For the first time, Windsor will have an outstanding office complex able to attract the very best employers, who in turn can offer their employees a workplace they will love.
- Sympathetic in design to its environment and central location, WBQ aims to bring economic prosperity to the town, encourage social inclusion for residents and be an inspirational place to go to work.
- Conveniently located locally, enviably located nationally and strategically located globally, WBQ and Windsor are a perfect match.
Location and Transport
An outstanding headquarters office location, situated at the edge of the town centre of Royal Windsor and set in a mature landscape setting overlooking Vansittart Recreation Ground. The scheme is a 6 minute walk from Windsor Town centre and only 3 miles to Junction 6 of the M4.
Windsor's two stations are a short walk away or via a dedicated shuttle bus, serve Paddington and Waterloo with an approximate journey time of 30 minutes to Paddington and 50 minutes to London Waterloo.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.