Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
WA3 6AE Warrington
Size133-143 ft² / 12-13 m² (approx. 1-desks.maxLabel desks)
Refurbished office suites with on site parking and Enterprise Zone status
- Excellent communication links
- Landscaped surrounds
- Exceptional local amenities
- Recently refurbished
- On-site services
- Open-plan work space
- Flexible working space
If you are looking for all the benefits of being located on the North West?s leading business communities at a very competitive price, Newton House offers the right solution for your needs.
Newton House offers a range of quality offices and public areas including kitchen and informal meeting space as well as an on-site building manager and facilities team.
All the benefits of The Engine Room offering a range of services including cafe, restaurant, business lounge, meeting rooms and 150 seat Auditorium are just a short walk away.
Should your company outgrow the options available within Newton House or the needs of your business change you will have the flexibility to relocate within Birchwood Park without having to incur any penalty charges or change address.
- Refurbished suites
- Close to amenity
- Enterprise Zone status
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Lighting: Yes
- Lighting Type: Integral LG7
- Cabling: Yes
- Trunking: Perimeter Trunking
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
- Recently refurbished: Yes
- Car Parking: Yes
- Accessible WCs: Yes
- Kitchenette: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Refurbished common parts: Yes
Location and Transport
Situated in the heart of Birchwood Park, easily accessible by car from J11 of the M62 and J21 of the M6 motorways, providing excellent links to the whole of the North West and beyond. Birchwood Park is also well served by public transport with direct rail links from Birchwood Railway Station to both Manchester and Liverpool and local bus routes supplemented by a free shuttle bus service
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.