- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Hilden House is a substantial self-contained office building, offering 52,433 sq ft with 60 on site parking spaces
- Self contained
- Ground floor reception/entrance area
- Comfort cooling
- 60 on site parking spaces
- Secure bike storage
- Extensive flat roof providing commanding 360 degree views across Warrington
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Ground - North Wing||4,214||391.49||Available|
|Ground - South Wing||6,499||603.78||Available|
|1st - North Wing||4,143||384.90||Available|
|1st - South Wing||6,385||593.19||Available|
|2nd - North||3,968||368.64||Available|
|2nd - South||6,408||595.32||Available|
|3rd - North||4,072||378.30||Available|
|3rd - South||6,391||593.74||Available|
|4th - North||4,225||392.52||Available|
|4th - South||6,128||569.31||Available|
Hilden House is a substantial self-contained office building, offering 52,433 sq ft arranged over ground and four upper floors together with 60 on-site car parking spaces. Each floor plate is split into two wings accessed via a central core, available to let as whole or split floors providing high quality office accommodation in a wide range of flexible sizes suitable for all requirements from 3,968 sq ft upwards.
Hilden House is located in Warrington Town Centre, prominently positioned on Sankey Street, immediately opposite Warrington Town Hall and the Golden Gates. Adjoining Hilden House is The Outset, a vibrant serviced office and business centre and café providing high quality conference facilities and meeting rooms.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.