- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
5 The Square is a landmark office building in the heart of Stockley Park, one of Europe's premier business parks.
- New LED Lighting
- New metal tiled suspended ceiling and raised access floor
- Large floor plates
- New reception area
- Open plan, cellular and breakout area
- Fully refurbished lift cars 2 passenger & 1 goods lift
- New cladding panels
- 294 car parking spaces (1:251 sq ft)
- New key point...
|Ground||Part Ground Floor||8,480||Available|
Moving to Stockley Park is a progressive step for any business. One of Europe's premier business parks, this internationally renowned site in Uxbridge features award-winning amenities, first class office space and beautifully landscaped grounds.
Stockley Park Amenities
- Golf Course
- Nuffield Health Club
- Greggs, Costa Coffee & WH Smith
- The Set Cafe
- Street Food Vendors
Stockley Park Occupiers
- New suspended ceiling and raised access floor
- Fully refurbished lift cars
- 2 passenger & 1 goods lift
- New VRF air conditioning system
- Internal design conditions 24°C ± 2°C,
- New LED lighting, new PIRs system
- Remodelled WCs. Shower and locker facilities at the ground floor
- BREEAM Very Good rating
- EPC A rating
- 1:251 sq.ft. (265 car spaces)
- New building management system
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor.
The Park enjoys some of the best communication links in the South East, located adjacent to the M4, close to the M25 and with excellent rail connections to Central London and the Thames Valley.
\rHeathrow Airport is only 3 miles away, and provides a springboard into mainland Europe for a constant stream of park visitors and occupiers.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.