Unit 4 Cefn Coed Business Park
Treforest, CF15 7QQ
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
8,866 ft² / 823.678 m² (approx. 82 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Energy rating
- Self contained office building
- Popular business park location
- Available with existing fit out and furniture
- Finished to a high standard with modern furnishings
- Parking ratio of 1:250 sq ft
|4 Cefn Coed Business Park||8,866 sq ft||Let|
4 Cefn Coed Business Park is a well maintained, self contained 2-storey office building visible from the main road through the business park. The property benefits from a self contained car park with the main entrance leading from the car park into the open reception area.
Existing fit out
The office currently benefits from a full tenant fit out including:
- Open plan office space
- Meeting rooms and board room
- Break out area and kitchette
- Shower facilties plus lockers
- Fully carpeted flooring
- Male/ female/ disabled WC's
- Desks and chairs on both floors
- Orangebox pods
- Modern reception area seating
The property benefits from a generous parking allocation of circa. 1:250 sq ft.
The property is available on a sub-lease or assignment on a term up to 26th April 2022.
Cefn Coed is situated immediately off Heol Crochendry, within Parc Nantgarw, a leading mixed use business area. It is conveniently located, just off the A470, close to the junction which also provides direct access to Treforest Industrial Estate and Caerphilly along the A468. Junction 32 of the M4 Motorway is approximately 3 miles to the south and Cardiff city centre approximately 8 miles along the A470.
Parc Nantgarw is nearby and offers a range of amenities including a number of food outlets, a cinema and bowling alley.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.