- No Commission
18-32 London Road
TW18 4BP Staines-Upon-Thames
3,918.00 - 19,262.00 ft² (363.99 - 1,789.50 m²)
33.5 per ft²
• Ground Floor Now Let• Refurbished Grade A office accommodation
• Comprehensively remodelled reception
• New metal tiled suspended ceilings
• 106 car parking spaces (1:254 sq ft)
• Full access raised floors
• New WCs and showers
• Town centre location
|Floor / Unit||Description||Sq ft||Availability|
- Comprehensively remodelled reception
- New WCs and showers
- New self-contained basement shower block and lockers
- 4-pipe fan coil air-conditioning with new boilers and chillers
- New metal tiled suspended ceilings
- New LED lighting
- Full access raised floors
- Newly carpeted throughout
- Two x 11 person passenger lifts
- 106 car parking spaces (1:254 sq ft) including one fully accessible space
- Bike racks (12 secure and 14 open racks)
- EPC rating: B(46)
Staines-upon-Thames provides excellent retail opportunities with a mix of well known brands as well as superb restaurants and leisure facilities.
New FRI lease terms direct from the landlord.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Magna House is prominently situated in this thriving Surrey town. A major M25/Heathrow office location, Staines-upon-Thames is increasingly well regarded for its shopping amenities with a wide range of high street retailers to be found in the Elmsleigh and Two Rivers Shopping Centres, including Marks & Spencer, BHS, Boots, Monsoon and a multi-screen Vue cinema.
The property is only 1.5 miles from the M25 (junction 13), and a short walk from Staines mainline station. As well as the obvious communications benefits, Magna House is perfectly positioned to enjoy all the amenities the town centre has to offer, including the River Thames and the regular train service to London Waterloo and Reading.
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Manned reception
- Raised floors
- Suspended Ceiling