Links Business Park
St Mellons, CF3 0LT
£12 per ft²
- Space Available
125 - 2,960 ft² / 11.613 - 274.993 m² (approx. 1 - 27 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
*Recently Refurbished modern offices* - Self contained and located on a popular business park.
- Modern office accommodation
- Excellent onsite car parking
- Popular out of town business park location
- Great connectivity to nearby road networks
- Recently Refurbished
The building provides modern office accommodation over ground, first and second floors. The building has currently been split providing self contained offices on the ground floor via a seperate entrance door and self contained first and second floor offices.
The building specificiation comprises;
- Central heating
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Carpeted floors
- Perimeter trunking
- Passenger lift
- Kitchen facilities
- WC facilities
- Roof space storage
The property is available by way of a freehold sale. The property is also available by way of a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed. Short term flexible leases are available if required.
The accommodation has a total of 6 parking spaces available per floor.
The property is elected for VAT.
The property is situated at the entrance to Links Business Park, which forms part of the established St Mellons out of town office location. St Mellons is located on the eastern side of Cardiff, which is accessible to both Cardiff city centre (via A48 or A48M) and the motorway network (access to J28 of M4 eastbound via A48 and J30 of M4 westbound via A48M).
\rThe St Mellons location benefits from good bus links to Newport and Cardiff. Nearby amenities include public houses, petrol station, local shopping district, Tesco food store, and St Mellons Golf and Country Club.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.