- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Relaxed working environment with easy access to the commercial heart of the Thames Valley
- Prestigious office campus in a naturally landscaped setting
- Period building with impressive reception
- Newly refurbished with original features
- Large terrace
- 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Gas central heating
- 20 car parking spaces
- Large terrace
- On site sports facilities
- On site security
- Sefton Park is a prestigious office campus situated in a naturally landscaped setting. It offers dual benefits of a relaxed working environment and easy access to the commercial heart of the Thames Valley. The original house has been extensively rebuilt yet still maintains its exceptional original features which include the superb oak panelled reception hall with grand staircase, ornate fireplace and moulded ceiling.
- Tenants at Sefton Park share the use of a sports field, football pitches, tennis and badminton courts, a gym, a nine hole pitch and putt course, as well as excellent car parking.
- Current occupiers include: Siemens Hitachi Data Systems Siemens Financial Services Ltd
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease direct from the landlord.
Sefton Park is situated approximately three miles north of Slough and four miles south of Gerrards Cross. It enjoys easy access to the M4, M40 and M25 motorways and The nearby station of Slough provides an excellent and frequent service to London Paddington, with a fastest journey of just 15 minutes. Heathrow airport is only 11 miles away.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.