Location and Transport
Soapworks is set to become an icon of commercial regeneration in the North West. Formerly the Colgate-Palmolive factory, now a 400,000 sq ft development of modern Grade A offices, it is destined to be a dynamic centre for business, creativity and leisure, and will be a key destination within Salford Quays.
The Boilerhouse marks the first phase in the development of Soapworks. Now complete, this iconic building, the oldest surviving structure on the site, has been creatively transformed to provide 19,597 sq ft of inspirational office space. Available now.
Phase one work also sees the completion of a landscaped setting and link to the riverside walk initiating the transformation of the site into an exciting new waterside development. Boilerhouse showcases the future signature Soapworks development and illustrates the unique nature of the office environment which can only be created by a sympathetic and respectful redevelopment of an historic character building.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.