Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
New Bailey Street
M3 5FS Salford
Size10,000-115,000 ft² / 929-10,684 m² (approx. 92-1,070 desks)
Coming Soon Eden is a new 12 storey, 115,000 sq ft office development, with sustainability and net zero carbon design and build at its core
- Europe's largest living green wall facade
- Low embodied and whole life carbon
- BREEAM Outstanding
- Fantastic onsite amenities and roof terrace
- Bets in class design and build with sustainability at its heart
- Designed to provide more fresh air to occupiers and designed to be in excess of BCO standards
Available in Q2 2023, Eden is designed to meet the UK Green Building Council net zero carbon in operation targets using design for performance standards. It aims to promote wellbeing from an environmentally conscious development. Eden is geared to tomorrows needs and specifically designed to meet sustainability and net zero carbon targets for occupiers moving forwards into the future.
Location and Transport
New Bailey is perfectly connected and has become one of the most popular business districts in Manchester. Filled with a healthy mix of occupiers and close to an abundance of amenities and transport links, New Bailey really is the perfect place for your business to call home
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.