- Energy rating
Prominently located on London road with close proximity proximity to Reigate Train Station.
- Close to Reigate Station
The accommodation comprises of the following
The building is currently let to Kimberley Clark until the Autumn of 2022. the building amounts to 25,655 sq ft and benefits from an excellent car parking provision and walking distance from the amenities of the town centre
Prominently located on London road with close proximity proximity to Reigate Train Station which connections into London Victoria taking 43 minutes.
Head of South East Office Markets
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.