- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Endeavour House provides new-build office accommodation within the first phase of Oceansgate, Plymouth for marine enterprise.
|Ground||Suite 0.01||1,078 sq ft||Let|
|Ground||Suite 0.02||1,087 sq ft||Let|
|Ground||Suite 0.03||1,115 sq ft||Let|
|Ground||Suite 0.04||1,009 sq ft||Let|
|1st||Suite 1.05||1,225 sq ft||Let|
|1st||Suite 1.06||1,124 sq ft||Available|
|1st||Suite 1.07||1,233 sq ft||Available|
|1st||Suite 1.08||1,087 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||Suite 2.09||1,245 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||Suite 2.10||1,126 sq ft||Let|
|2nd||Suite 2.11||1,231 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||Suite 2.12||1,090 sq ft||Available|
Oceansgate has Enterprise Zone status which can offer business rates discounts and tax reliefs to businesses.
The three-storey building at the entrance to the site will provide businesses with an excellent environment to invest and grow.
The office building has been designed with flexibility in mind and the floor layout can be subdivided to meet individual needs.
- High quality, three-storey steel frame office building, excellent Breeam rating
- Eight person passenger lift
- WC facilities on each floor
- Raised access floors - CAT6 Cabling
- Fibre connectivity providing BT Open Reach and Virgin Media
- 32 dedicated car parking spaces
The property is held freehold by Plymouth City Council, and new occupational leases are available on the building, floors or part floors.
In order to achieve our vision to bring together marine-based businesses in a prime waterfront location to create a world class hub for marine industries, priority will be given to tenants that can meet the Council?s Gateway Policy for Oceansgate, which addresses the following issues: ?
- Alignment with the ?Blue Tech? and ?Core Marine? industries sub-sectors and technologies in use classes B1 and B2. ?
- High Value ? a workforce that is paid above the city average wage ?
- Innovation ?
- Exports ?
- Added Value
Further details can be found on the Oceansgate website (www.oceansgateplymouth.com) or are available on request.
Oceansgate occupies a 35 hectare site on the southern edge of Devonport Dockyard, one of the largest naval dockyards in Europe and close to Plymouth Cit Centre and the A38 Devon Expressway.
The south coast is the UK's number one location for marine and maritime capability with regular ferry crossings to France and Spain. There are 16 daily rail services between Plymouth and London and international flights from Bristol, Exeter and Newquay.
Director - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.