3Rd Floor, Nexus House
Newport, NP20 2DW
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
6,320 ft² / 587.147 m² (approx. 58 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Energy rating
- Large open-plan floor plate
- Easy access to M4 Motorway
- Walking distance to Friars Walk Shopping Centre
- City Centre location with plentiful nearby amenities
The IPM3 areas have been provided in accordance with the RICS property measurement 1st edition, May 2015.
Nexus House is a Grade A office building with a feature glazed atrium and extends to approximately 48,000 sq ft over 5 floors. The layout of the building comprises a central core with two distinct wings accessed off the core. The available space is on the 3rd floor, extending to 6,320 sq ft. The specification further includes:
Fully accessible raised floors
Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and ventilation
Energy efficient 4-pipe fan coil full air conditioning system
- Existing kitchenette facilities
Two 13 person passenger lifts
BREEAM rating of ?VERY GOOD?
Disabled access and facilities throughout
CCTV security system
- Basement shower facilities
Strictly by appointment with the sole letting agents.
The building benefits from a parking ratio of 1:680 sq ft. The 3rd floor suite will be provided 9 allocated parking spaces.
The subject property is a profile office building and benefits from a very prominent location in Newport, just off Usk Way which provides direct access to the M4 Motorway just 2 miles away. In addition, Friars Walk Shopping Centre, is less than 1 mile away providing a range of shops, restaurants and amenities.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.