- No Commission
Coldra Woods NP18 2YB Newport
2,000.00 - 36,027.00 ft² (185.81 - 3,347.02 m²)
10 per ft²
The building was developed in the late 1980's and has subsequently been extended providing a large headquarters office building on a mature landscaped site of circa 8 acres. The property comprises the following specification:
- Reception with 2 storey atrium
- Open plan and cellular offices
- Carpeted and raised access/solid floors
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Cooling and heating system
- Double glazing with window blinds
- Fully fitted canteen and commercial kitchen
- Meeting, board and training rooms
- Lab/data centre
- Goods lift
- Wc's and shower facilities
- On-site back up generator
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
Measurements are on a Net Internal area basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th Edn. Floor areas are subject to re-measurement on an International Property Measurement Standard basis.
The property is located on a large site of circa 8 acres with mature landscaping offering a minimum of 295 car parking spaces. The site itself lends itself to further development and additional car parking if required, subject to planning.
The accommodation is available by way of a new effective Full Repairing and Insuring lease.
The subject property is a profile office building and benefits from a very prominent location, adjacent to Junction 24 of the M4 Motorway and Celtic Manor Resort main entrance. In addition, Newport Retail Park is within a 5 minute drive.