Newport, NP18 2YB
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
2,000 - 36,027 ft² / 185.806 - 3,347.016 m² (approx. 18 - 334 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Headquarters Office Building
Measurements are on a Net Internal area basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th Edn. Floor areas are subject to re-measurement on an International Property Measurement Standard basis.
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Office, Canteen, Reception||23,581||2,190.75||Available|
|Lower Ground - Office, Lab, Data Centre||12,446||1,156.27||Available|
The building was developed in the late 1980's and has subsequently been extended providing a large headquarters office building on a mature landscaped site of circa 8 acres. The property comprises the following specification:
- Reception with 2 storey atrium
- Open plan and cellular offices
- Carpeted and raised access/solid floors
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Cooling and heating system
- Double glazing with window blinds
- Fully fitted canteen and commercial kitchen
- Meeting, board and training rooms
- Lab/data centre
- Goods lift
- Wc's and shower facilities
- On-site back up generator
The accommodation is available by way of a new effective Full Repairing and Insuring lease.
The property is located on a large site of circa 8 acres with mature landscaping offering a minimum of 295 car parking spaces. The site itself lends itself to further development and additional car parking if required, subject to planning.
The subject property is a profile office building and benefits from a very prominent location, adjacent to Junction 24 of the M4 Motorway and Celtic Manor Resort main entrance. In addition, Newport Retail Park is within a 5 minute drive.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.