Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
MK11 3LW Milton Keynes
Size14,488 ft² / 1,346 m² (approx. 130 desks)
Solaris House is a detached, fully-refurbished, single-storey building offering 14,488 sq ft of premium office space.
- Recently refurbished
- Generous ceiling heights
- Landscaped surrounds
- Headquarters building
| ||14,488|| |
Solaris House is a detached, single-storey building offering 14,488 sq ft of premium office space.
Completely refurbished to full Grade A specification ready for occupation in December 2016, the property features floor-to- ceiling perimeter glazing, new raised access floor tiles, and new suspended ceiling and light-fittings, which all combine to create a light and spacious interior.
In addition to the very high standard of internal and external refurbishment, the building also benefits from 50 dedicated car parking spaces and prominent road frontage on Pitfield, within the popular Kiln Farm commercial district.
Location and Transport
Solaris House is conveniently located within a short drive of Central Milton Keynes railway station, the A5 junction at Abbey Hill and Junction 14 of the M1 motorway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.