- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
3 Hardman Street is a 16 storey Grade A office building located in Spinningfields.
- Spinningfields location
|8th||Full Floor||27,000 sq ft||Available|
|8th||Left hand side||12,000 sq ft||Available|
|8th||Right hand side||14,000 sq ft||Available|
|6th||-||9,580 sq ft||Available|
|9th||-||17,561 sq ft||Available|
- Full height glazed elevations
- Full access raised floors
- Air conditioning
- Flexible floorplate
- 8 car parking spaces
- Metal suspended ceiling with integrated LG7 compliant lighting
- Recently refurbished
- Award winning design BREAAM excellent
Car Parking Ratio - 1:1,245 sq ft
3 Hardman Street is one of the most significant office buildings in the UK outside London. Its sits in a prominent position in the heart of Spinningfields, central Manchester’s premier business district. A truly world class environment for business and staff. The amenities on the doorstep within Spinningfields offer both high quality and variety from bars and restaurants to retail and leisure.
Director - National Office Agency Manchester
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.