No. 2 Circle Square
M1 7ED Manchester
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Circle Square will be the epicenter of a new collaborative community, a place where work meets life and life meets leisure.
- 150 Person Auditorium Conference Centre
- Platinum WiredScore Rating
- BREEAM 'Excellent'
- Secure Bike Storage for Over 386+ Bikes
- 42 Showers, with Changing Rooms, Lockers and Drying Rooms
- 24/7 Access with Full Concierge and Business Support
- Exposed Steel Frame Design
- 8m Double Height Reception
- Typical Upper Floor Plates Up to 9,585 sq. ft.
|1st||5,169 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|2nd||9,561 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|3rd||9,567 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|4th||9,567 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|5th||9,569 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|6th||9,570 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|7th||9,572 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|8th||9,574 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|9th||9,574 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|10th||9,574 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|11th||9,577 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|12th||9,577 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|13th||9,580 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|14th||9,585 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|15th||9,585 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|16th||9,580 sq ft||Coming Soon|
Welcome to Circle Square. Manchester’s new city centre neighbourhood. A place where the extraordinary can happen. Where entrepreneurs work alongside artists, great scientists and technologists, and your neighbours are innovators and creators.
Circle Square is a world of its own at the heart of Corridor Manchester, destined to become one of Europe's top five innovation districts, surrounded by knowledge institutions and cultural hotspots.
With 12 floors of flexible office space, as well as a ground floor with an open plan retail area and a mezzanine of coworking and shared spaces, collaboration is woven into the building’s DNA. So too is a characterful, comfortable environment, with Grade A new build quality and full air-conditioning throughout.
Circle Square boasts the city’s first new park for generations - Symphony Park which is home to many social, health and wellbeing events, as well as an eclectic mix of independent shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Manchester’s creative urban village - Hatch is also based here.
- BREEAM Rating "Excellent" and target EPC "A"
- 42 showers, with changing rooms, lockers and drying rooms
- Secure storage for 386 bikes
- Full air-conditioning via VRF (Variable refrigerant flow)
- WiredScore Platinum certified for digital connectivity
- Designed to an average of 1:8 occupancy ratio, with the ability to flex to 1:6
- 24/7 access with full concierge and business support
- Social, health and wellbeing events
- 150 person auditorium and meeting facilities
- Contemporary exposed soffit details and air conditioning to ceilings with pendant LED lighting
- Double height at ground floor reception with mezzanine of 8m floor to slab
- Typical upper floor plates up to 19,126 sq ft
- Steel frame design to expose itself internally
- Raised access flooring throughout of 200mm
- External facade is a fire-glazed terracotta