- Energy rating
Built in 1963, Linley House once provided electricity to the whole of Manchester. Today, Linley House is home to buzzing businesses.
- Refurbished and remodelled reception and business lounge
- Centrally located in close proximity to St Peters Square
- An abundance of amenities on the door step
- Clockwise flex space available within building
- Recently refurbished exposed services workspace
- Close proximity to Oxford Road train station and St Peters Sq tram stop
Our current availability comprises of the following;
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|3rd - 3rd Floor (Split)||5,322||494.43||Available|
Linley House has been transformed following a full refurbishment. Its prime location and heritage, sets it apart from other office space
in the city. Linley House can accommodate companies of all sizes, from SMEs to large established companies, providing offices that flex to ever-evolving demands.
We truly believe that with flexibility at the forefront we can help your business adapt and grow. Employees want the space to focus, while having the opportunity to work where and how they want. That’s why, at Linley House, we have suites that can be split, and we can tailor lease packages too.
Situated on Dickinson Street, Linley House is minutes away from the city’s must-see sights, restaurants, cafés, and the finest cultural institutions. The Building is a few streets away from St Peter's Square and Market Street Metrolink. Oxford Road train station is a 6-minute walk away with mainline Piccadilly Train Station a short 13 minute walk away.
Director - National Office Agency Manchester
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.