Location and Transport
Office staff only have to walk across the road to access the city’s main bus and Metrolink interchange at Piccadilly Gardens. For rail users, Manchester Piccadilly, Oxford Road and Victoria train stations are within five to ten minutes’ walk. Being located on Portland Street also means you’re situated on one of the city’s main arterial bus routes and with a bus stop on your doorstep, office staff can expect convenient and regular access to out-of-town districts. Customer car parking is available to the rear of Manchester One, as well as direct access to the Chorlton St NCP car park via a private gateway link off the main reception.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.